- Contact Us
- Allan Ivy Photography
- Newsletter Archive
RULES FOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
1. Check-out time is 11 AM.
2. Speed limit within the park is 5 miles per hour.
3. All occupants and their guests must register with the office. All fees are due in advance.You are responsible for the conduct of anyone visiting you during your stay.
4. Occupy only the space assigned to you at check-in.
5. A maximum of one vehicle and RV is allowed for each space. No parking is allowed on the grass. Please ask us about storage sites for any extra vehicle/trailers etc.
6. No mats or rugs on the grass. The use of tarps for any purpose is not permissible.
7. No vehicle, RV or boat repair permitted in park, unless approved by management.
8. Parents are responsible for their children at all times and are liable for all damage to the property of other guests or that of the park.
9. Pets must be kept on a hand-held leash at all times when outside your RV. Pets may not be tied outside of your RV unless you are present on the space. NO PETS are allowed in any of the restrooms. Please pick up after your pet. Noisy pets will not be tolerated.
10. Quiet hours are 10PM until 8AM. Please be considerate of others with TV, radio and stereo.
11. No tents in RV sites.
12. Sewer connections require elbow or donut per Colorado law.
13. Your space must be maintained in a manner acceptable to the management at all times.
14. No water is to be discharged from any RV onto the ground.
15. Place all refuse in tied bags in the containers provided at the front of the park. Please recycle using the appropriate containers.
16. Please use our laundry facilities for washing and drying your clothes. Clotheslines or hanging of clothes is not permitted.
17. You will be held responsible for the cost of repair for any damage to your space, shrubs and plants. Please do not hang anything on trees or fence.
18. Occupants of the park must abide by all federal, state and county ordinances and laws.
19. The management is not responsible for accidents, injuries or losses of any kind to the property of any occupant or guest of the park.
20. Management reserves the right to change or add to regulations and rules at any time.